Love New Year’s parties but not so much all the cocktails and mock-tails that are filled with loads of sugar and questionable ingredients that leave you feeling less than cheery? Try this awesome cocktail recipe this year and get ready to enjoy the party without the guilt!
Here is to a New Years to remember and to your health! Happy New Year’s friends!
New Year’s Eve Raspberry Bellini
Makes about 6 drinks
- 1 bottle of your favorite champagne/sparkling wine or even seltzer for non alcoholic (chilled/approx. 750 ml)
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- 3 cups frozen raspberries
- In a small saucepan, add raspberries and honey and heat over medium heat. Cook until the berries breakdown (about 5 minutes) while stirring frequently.
- After they are done cooking, add to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Using a strainer, strain out the seeds and let cool for 20 minutes in fridge.
- Using a champagne flute, add about 1 tbsp of raspberry puree and top with champagne/sparkling wine or seltzer. Give a little stir and enjoy.